Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sorensen Shower



The First of the baby showers started this past week! It was a great kick off to celebrate our little guy :) Danny's sisters Emily, Alexis, and Nikki thew the party and did such a great job!  We played fun games, had a diaper changing competition between my mom, Roxann, and myself and of course I was sadly last place. haha, the diaper had exploded inside with chocolate frosting and I obviously didn't have as much experience as my other two mothers.  Ha, but it was funny trying to clean up the baby and get it dressed.
We played fun guessing games, had delicious treats, and opened fun awesome gifts.
I was so grateful for everyone who took time to come!  A lot of the family is from north Salt Lake area so it was a lot for some of them to make the drive.  I'm always amazed at how thoughtful and kind people are with their time and willing to support Danny and I as we start our family.  It was a great night, filled with awesome family.  I came home to show Danny what we had been given and we were both so amazed and grateful for everyone's generosity.
Thank you Sorensen's for a wonderful baby shower and for spoiling baby Brooks! 













No comments:

Post a Comment